New member needs plans clarification

Répondre
chintonmd
Formation Théorique
Formation Théorique

New member needs plans clarification

Message par chintonmd »

Bonjour.
Please excuse my inability to speak French. Given enough time I will learn to speak it.

I am just now beginning a CP750 project using the plans CD purchased from the Littners in Quebec and need a little bit of help. On the page showing all the various wing ribs there is a table on the right side of the page that shows the various measurements used to draw the rib shapes. The last 4 columns however are smudged and unreadable. I will be very grateful if someone would post an image of the table or just list the various measurements in those columns. Thanks.

The workmanship seen in the Gallery for this magnificent machine is both amazing and inspiring. I am anxious to get started.

Can anyone tell me what became of Roger (Prographics2002) and his Beryl? ( galerie/thumbnails.php?album=48 ) It appears that his last message was several years ago.

Charles
Jean-Claude Meunier
Pilote Privé
Pilote Privé

Re: New member needs plans clarification

Message par Jean-Claude Meunier »

Hello Charles,

I have a set of paper plans of the CP 750, I will check thoses dimensions tomorrow and will forward them to you by MP (mail perso..).

Roger Miller offered his wonderfull CP 750 poject for sale on Yahoo Emerauders Group on 2011-05-14 and on Barnstormers.com on 2011-05-25. He sold it but don't know who bought it. I should have react faster!...

The Yahoo Emerauders Group is a good place to get information in english, here is the link: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Emerauders/info

A la prochaine,

Jean-Claude
Jean-Claude Meunier
Québec, Canada
C-GUMM
Répondre