CP 310 - Conti C 90 - EVRA Prop

Pour discuter de tout et de rien
Répondre
Thomas Caro
Formation Théorique
Formation Théorique

CP 310 - Conti C 90 - EVRA Prop

Message par Thomas Caro »

To receive a noise certificate I need to find a legal successor of RUSSEAU AVIATION. This company hold the permit "Fiche de navigabilite No 28" which could be transferred into a german permission. They only have to send a request paper to the german authority (LBA). Has anyone an idea how to solve this problem ?

TC
Je suis le pilote de CP 301 (D-EFAQ) qui est stationee a Aix la Chapelle (EDKA). Je suis tres interesse de avoir contact avec des autres personnes avec des experience de cette avion. Mon francais est tres pauvre.
cp1315
Administrateur
Administrateur

Re: CP 310 - Conti C 90 - EVRA Prop

Message par cp1315 »

Thomas Caro a écrit :To receive a noise certificate I need to find a legal successor of RUSSEAU AVIATION. This company hold the permit "Fiche de navigabilite No 28" which could be transferred into a german permission. They only have to send a request paper to the german authority (LBA). Has anyone an idea how to solve this problem ?

TC
Hi

I think it won't be possible, all certificated Piel Aircraft are now known as "Avion Orphelin", it mean that nobody keep the certification for the factory built aircraft.
Un avion Piel, sinon rien ....
Philippe Dejean
Pilote Professionnel
Pilote Professionnel

Re: CP 310 - Conti C 90 - EVRA Prop

Message par Philippe Dejean »

Hello
cp1315 a écrit : I think it won't be possible, all certificated Piel Aircraft are now known as "Avion Orphelin", it mean that nobody keep the certification for the factory built aircraft.
Let's think as europeans !

As far as I know, there are some possibilities offered by european laws and regulation : If something is possible in an european country, it can travel through the european internal borders as such.

In other words, Thomas, your aircraft can be registered as "avion orphelin" in France.
As soon it has its french registration, you can install the silent propeller that you want on your own behalf, and fly under french regulation in allover Europe, (includind fulltime in germany)...
There should be absolutely no problem in Germany, as long as your aircraft flies under french registration and regulation, provided that it also meets the local environmental regulation !

Does that make sense ?

Enjoy flying !

Philippe Dejean
Les fourmis sont des guêpes comme les autres !
Répondre